
It is a nest print with a French proverb translating- "Little by little, the bird builds its nest." It came from this seller on Etsy. It came unframed, so I just need to frame it and find the perfect spot for it.
I have a love for birds, nests, and all that entails, so when I saw this print I fell in love. Not only was the design wonderful, and the colors my favorite, but it was so applicable for this time of life... building a nest- a home and safe haven. I just love fun and unique finds!
Speaking of birds and homes, I made some pillows for our sofa in the sitting room off of the kitchen in this fabric. It is definitely a knock off of something designer, but I loooved it when I first saw it, so I bought a sample and went with it. The pillows are nothing special, but I think I love the fabric even more now that it is actually being used.
It came from this website- a great source for inexpensive fabrics. They have many great designs to choose from. I ordered 4 different samples at one time and love them all. I do not have enough money to be a fabric snob, and while I do appreciate nice fabrics, these seem to fit my phase of life and needs. The quality is really good so I recommend to check it out.
I am going to check out that website now. LOVE the fabric!! Cant wait to see any new additions to the Grogan home!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOODNESS! I just ordered that SAME fabric a few days ago! Glad to know you like it in big pieces. It's sometimes hard to tell from a swatch.
ReplyDelete