This is the face of a guilty dog...Will and I went to a birthday party last night and were welcomed by this lovely mess... He also peed TWICE in the house- one being the lovely spot in the top left corner of the pictures. Jackson is seven years old- meaning, he is not a puppy and should not be doing these things. He has stayed in the house plenty of times when we are gone, and as long as the food is off the counter, he never causes any messes until now. Seriously?! I think he has lost his priveleges to be inside while we are gone for a little while...




Thanks for your comment on my blog!
ReplyDeleteWe had the same problem with our golden retriever- out of the blue. And a couple of years ago when he was 4. So for 2 years- I have been hesitant to leave him alone in the house. I can't handle the mess of what happened two years ago!!