
The pair of chairs are on the left side of the couch- defining the "den" area of the multifunctioning room. I also found some pillows- French grain sack from Ballard outlet and a new cowhide ottoman and pillows from Scotts. The one that I had to reupholster was too large for the space, so this ottoman really helped the area not seem so crowded.


Here is a view of the finished room. The picture quality is just not good- I'm dying for a "real" camera! We also finally got the curtains hung and a light fixture (eventhough the fixture is hung too high- fixing that soon). Voila! Glad to be "done" with this room!

Looks sooo good!!
ReplyDeletelooks awesome Tyler! You have done a great job!
ReplyDeleteFun chairs!! Isn't it exciting when it all starts coming together. I really love your rug...where did you get it?
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! Love those bell jars!
ReplyDeletethank you for the sweet words! julie- we got the rug at the pottery barn outlet- they had it in the reverse colors too- brown with ivory border
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! we have been looking at what seems like a hundred chairs...where did you get them...or does anyone recommend somewhere to get reasonably priced chairs and sofas? :)
ReplyDeleteLooks beautiful! Can't wait to see the rest of the house!
ReplyDelete