Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bathroom Inspiration

As I mentioned yesterday, I have made a couple purchases to get started on the bathrooms...

A light for our bathroom...
And a faucet that will go in both bathrooms...

I couldn't handle the gross bathroom pictures being the first thing to show up on the blog, so here are some beauties for you:

I've been going through pictures to find some inspiration for how to redo the bathrooms. While neither of them will be as beautiful as these, they do have many desirable elements. We'll have the same look in our bathroom as the top picture- pedestal, glass shelf, mirror. I really want to do the guest bath in a gray color, with some pieces of my favorite color as accents.
LOVE the floor- and really all of the marble in this one- and the wall color! From here.
Love this shower curtain idea! More pretty gray... Venetian mirror, marble, sink- all so beautiful! Image found here.
This one tops the list as my favorite- more of that beautiful marble with the blue green paint color. I saw it on Things That Inspire blog. The rest of the house is here. So many pretty images from it!

No comments:

Post a Comment