It's not a secret that I have an obsession with things that are miniature. For some reason, miniature versions of "regular" sized items makes me really excited. For my 21st birthday, Mary Cox, aware of my obsession, gave me a basket full of all things miniature and I was in heaven. When I see miniature things in stores, I freak out. Baby tennis shoes, uggs, boots, etc.- that look exactly like adult versions make me want to find a baby to buy them for immediately. Lucky for me, I have found two new cute miniatures that I had to share. Both fall in the food category- go figure.
I was in Target picking up a couple of things when I saw these miniature bananas. I put my finger in the picture so that you could see exactly how small they were. 1st- I actually took a picture of bananas in the grocery store, and 2nd- I took the picture a couple of times so that I could make sure anyone that got to see this picture could see just how cool this was!
My second new fun miniature is an oatmeal raisin cookie from Pepperidge Farm's 100 calorie pack. It is beside a quarter- and pretty much the exact same size. How fun is that?! I can't say that these cookies are the best that I have ever had, but they sure are fun to look at.

Do yall have any other good miniatures for me to know about? Miniature Pringles make me really happy too, but I couldn't find a good picture of them...
I have this obsession too!! Why is it that when it is small, it is ten thousand times cuter. I was in CVS the other day with a friend, and went crazy when I discovered a little box of Cheez-its!! ps those mini bananas are actually pretty good too!
ReplyDelete