Friday, October 23, 2009

Be our guest...

So, we do actually have other rooms in our house besides the living/dining room. Once again, camera is not the greatest for taking pictures of rooms, but its the best I can do right now. It bothers me because it makes all of the colors look different... oh well. The walls in this room are actually a pretty cream color- not yellow or pink- the 3rd picture probably represents it the best.
Gotta love recycling the college bedding. Those of you that I lived with in the past 5 years of my life will recognize most of the stuff in this room.

And a makeshift slipcover- believe me, its much better than the red fabric it is covering.

The walls in this room are a pretty gray-green color- not yellowy green. I know most of you probably don't care, but it makes me feel better to explain it :).

This little reading nook is anchored by a bargain chair that we got at a model home sale- $15!

I really love the way the room turned out- really neutral and cozy.

So now, you know you have a place to sleep and no excuse to not come and visit!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! And so furnished! I am dreading the day when i have that much space to fill! Youve done a great job Ty!

    ReplyDelete