Monday, July 27, 2009

Online Messages

Some of you have asked about the messages on waiting that I talked about here. Jeff Henderson, the campus pastor at Buckhead Church did the series.



They can be found online at:

http://www.northpoint.org/messages



As of this morning, the final message in the series that was yesterday has not been posted but I am sure it will be soon. The last one was my favorite in the series. Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for posting the link!! I am gonna listen to it NOW!! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thought I would drop a note... It's a small world, our brothers are going to be pledge brothers. Blake and I had a long talk about all the people he has met and the Asbury's came up. I love when things come full circle! Hope to see you sometime during football season.

    ReplyDelete