Thursday, March 12, 2009

Channing!


Yesterday Will's sister, Brittan and her husband Stephen had their first baby- a sweet little boy named Channing Stephen Mullins. Will and I are going to Tennessee tomorrow to see them and I cannot wait!

How sweet is this face?! Congrats Brittan and Stephen! We are so excited for yall and can't wait to share in this precious boy's life!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tyler! I stumbled upon your blog the other day through looking at Ashley's. And for time's sake, I thought I'd just scroll through a few of your wedding pictures to get the gist of it, but it was impossible not to click through each one. What an absolutely GORGEOUS wedding you had. Each detail was breathtaking. I loved all the greenery and flowers. The antiquey touches and homey feel. You looked stunning, and I hope you soaked up every moment. It goes by so fast, doesn't it? The church looked beautiful, and I know the ceremony glorified God. I'm very happy for you. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete