Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bed Bugs

Last night, I was in bed dozing off as Will watched tv. I felt a tickle on my face and just touched my forehead moving my hair out of my face. Insted of my forehead I touched a bug- yes a bug, crawling on my face, as I am trying to sleep. I sit up real quickly and completely freaked out- not knowing what kind of bug it was. Luckily it was only a light bug, and we had a window open, which would explain how it got in, but still, why did it have to choose my FACE to crawl on?! Now, you're probably thinking I would be a horrible candidate for a camping trip, and I might, but I have been before and enjoyed it. The reason I freaked out so much is because I had another encounter with a bug in my bed a year and a half ago except that time, it was... a roach. A sicknasty roach crawled in my bed, invading my sleeping space, and I didn't even know it until I woke up the next morning, got out of bed, turned around and saw a dead roach on my sheets that I had apparently crushed while I was sleeping. How sick is that?! So tell me you wouldn't be freaked out by bugs now. Gross. My windows are staying closed from now on.

2 comments:

  1. yes! i would have freaked too! esp with a roach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tyler! I feel your pain. I woke up one night with a ROACH crawling down my chest!!!! I guess I was still pretty much asleep and apparently picked it up and threw it off me. I woke up in a panic and found it dead on the floor! ICK! Needless to say, the exterminator came and sprayed the entire house. No more open windows for me either!

    ReplyDelete