We have an official move in date and I am so excited! May 1st we will start moving everything and I'm sure that will be the quickest we will have ever moved as we are very ready and really excited to be there. It is a 1960's ranch, on a great lot at the end of a dead end street, so it will be really quiet with no traffic. Great for us now, even better for kiddos one day. One of our (especially Will's- what is it with men and good grass?!) favorite features is the yard. So much so, that I had to make sure that we weren't buying this house because of it's grass... ha! It has a flat front and back yard, and the back yard is fenced in and all ready for a dog- working on that one :). Also, it has a great finished basement, which will allow us plenty of extra space. Other than that, it is your typical ranch floor plan and a great house for this time of our lives! I am really excited to see what it will look like with green grass and blooming pretties!


In other news, I cannot decide what I want my blog to look like and keep changing it- much like my debates with paint colors and fabrics for the house. Ah, decisions!
love the house! Can't wait to see some pics of the inside! I keep changing my blog too..but I do LOVE the pic of yall with the cowboy boots on...PRECIOUS!!
ReplyDeleteI definitely like the boots picture... if that helps!? ;) Soooo cute!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting...a ranch house! I can't wait to see what you do with it!!
ty- great to finally see pictures. i am so excited for you. it is so fun setting up a house. i need to post the before and after pictures of our house remodel to give you hope. i think the house is so great from the front. very fun.
ReplyDeleteluv, meg
So cute Ty! I can't wait to see what you will do with it on the inside especially...you'll have to keep the blog updated with the move! I feel like we have been working on our house forever and now we too are finally close to moving in...May 1st is our official date too!
ReplyDeleteWow - knowing Atlanta real estate, this looks like an AMAZING lot - the front yard is great!
ReplyDelete