Thursday, February 26, 2009

Random

Two random thoughts...
I ate lunch at Moe's today and fought with my burrito, frustrated the whole time that one side of the burrito is basically tortilla, lettuce, and sour cream while the other side is beans and rice- neither of which bite you get chicken, and neither of which bite you get everything you want. I had a really hard time figuring out how to get everything that I wanted in one bite. My second random thought, I just forgot while writing about a dumb burrito, so I'll have to come back to that.

In other news... we got the house we placed an offer on!!! The sellers wanted a little more than we offered, but regardless they accepted our offer, so very soon Will and I will have our first house together! Wahoo! Closing date is set for April 15- yes, tax day- so hopefully everything will go smoothly. Until then, I'll be filling up my hard drive with inspirational pictures and my time with design blogs and paint colors... oh yeah, and thank you notes :) I hope yall are having a great Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. Believe it or not Tyler, I have had the SAME frustration eating a Moe's burrito! ha! oh...and I loved your greenbeans website...it's hilarious (I'm a sucker for the Bachelor...EVERY season!)and CONGRATS on the house by the way! I know that's exciting for yall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tyler-love your new blog. i think my mom FINALLY dropped off your wedding present yesterday. congrats on your new home. take care.
    -julie y.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tyler-I am so thrilled for you and Will getting the house you wanted. That is great news! I would love to see a picture of it. Where is it? Making a home is the greatest thing in the world. Ok, being a wife is the best. Wait-being a Mom is the best. Well, its all good. I am so excited you are experiencing all these. I mean I know motherhood will come later. Love love love the wedding pictures. They are truly amazing. Love to you all. Meg

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm laughing about your Moe's comment. That happens to me quite often. I completely understand how annoying that can be. You want all those yummy flavors together in one bite! :-)

    ReplyDelete