Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Back in the Game

After a little break, I am back in the game- this time with everything different. We have officially been married for 17 days! The wedding was like a dream and the honeymoon was paradise. We highly recommend anyone going there, so if you want info, I will be happy to pass it along! We got back into town and immediately started packing Will's/our house to move out of it. This Thursday the house is set to close and officially sell!!! and we will be staying at the place I was living before until we figure out if we are renting or buying another house. There is one house we love- and if that one doesn't work out we might just end up renting to give ourselves time to shop. This is all so crazy, yet very exciting and all just more evidences of God's faithfulness! Next up- figure out housing, Will's sister Brittan is due beginning of March with a little boy, and keep settling in. My goal is to be better with posts on this one, so I'll do my best!

1 comment:

  1. A couple of G's!!! I love it! Sounds like you all have a crazy few weeks ahead of you but I'm sure they'll be awesome anyways...because you're married!!! :-) Can't wait to see more pics of the wedding!!! Come visit when things settle down.

    ReplyDelete