Sooo...I know its not on this post but I saw the lime mexican soup that you made and I looked up the recipe and made it tonight and it was soooo delicious!! THanks!
In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength... Therefore the Lord LONGS to be gracious to you, and exalts himself to show mercy to you. For the Lord is a God of justice; blessed are those who wait for Him.
when crickets cry is one of my faves!!! enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteGrande, 1 pump, decaf, skinny, pumpkin spice latte please! Love them!!!!
ReplyDeleteSooo...I know its not on this post but I saw the lime mexican soup that you made and I looked up the recipe and made it tonight and it was soooo delicious!! THanks!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the BB long wear eyeshadow....so easy! Oh, and why aren't pumpkin spice lattes around all year? I hope yall are loving the fall in Atlanta!
ReplyDelete