
I cannot contain my excitement after finding out Michael Buble is coming out with a new album!!!!! I took this picture at his concert at the Fox and I do believe it was the best concert I have been to. Will doesn't like him, so I am already recruiting people to go to his next concert in Atlanta with me- whenever that will be. Anyone?! He is one of my FAVVVorites and this news just thrills me. For a little teaser, check out his new single- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fwB2o7LNmw. This just boosted my mood too much for me to be normal.
Question: How can I make the video be in this post instead of just the link? Any suggestions?
I want to go!!! Love him!
ReplyDeletei am OBSESSED! just watched the video..how could Will possibly NOT love michael buble???
ReplyDeletemight have to post it to my blog soon. hope you're doing well, tyler!
love love love the song and michael buble! i agree with courtney, i might have to add it to a post too!
ReplyDelete