Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Website Love

I have two websites that I am highly fond of- and after making two successful purchases on each, I figured I would share. Folica.com is a great resource for beauty supplies. I have bought a hairdryer and straightener- two essentials that I am willing to spend a little money on and have gotten great deals on both. Not only do they seem to have the largest assortment and best prices, this website has very thorough customer and product reviews, so I always feel well informed when making my product decision. They also always have deals on shipping so it is either cheap or free and it gets to you fast! I had mine on my doorstep two days after I ordered online!
My latest purchase is the straightener pictured above. My CHI finally died after about 8 years, so after reading reviews and comparing a new CHI to this Solia, I followed everyone's advice on the website and got the Solia... the added bonus- it is pink and came with a free travel pouch! I have had it for about a month now and like it a lot better than the CHI, which I didn't think was possible.
Heels.com is my other favorite. They have come through two different times in providing the shoe I am looking for at a better price than anywhere else. My first time I was searching EVERYWHERE for a shoe for our honeymoon- a fun sandal. I couldn't find the exact one anywhere, but heels.com stepped up to the plate. Currently, I have been looking for a new wedge that can become my "go with anything" shoe and found the above for $50 less than Zappos price... really Zappos? AND shipping with them is free 2day! whoo hoo. Now I am just crossing my fingers that these are comfortable... and that the husband approves since I am making this purchase while he is out of town... sometime's you just can't hesitate on a great deal on a great find!

2 comments: