Thursday, June 25, 2009

New Roommate


We took a trip to the farm a couple of weekends ago and came back with this little guy...  

Meet Jackson.

Will got Jackson when he turned 21, but he has been living at the farm so that he would have a place to run around.  Now that we have a yard, he is living with us and we are loving it.  We like to think he is loving it too... 

He loves sticks/the longest branches he can find...  


And baths...

And sleeping, and chasing balls, and everything else dogs like... so I guess that means it is working out!

Then, my mom and Lucas came in town and we recovered the dining chairs.  They went from this...

                                                                      To this...
                              
And I added the rest of the silver trays so the "dining room" now looks like this...
                                            

And if anyone cares, my Heels.com purchase from my previous post has been another success!  The shoes came the NEXT day and they are really comfortable!  It seems the way the straps fit, they "hug" the foot and make it more comfortable to wear, so if anyone wants a good pair of neutral wedges, I recommend those!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you have a new "roomy"!!! We bought our first dog a WEEK to the day after we got married!! I think that is why we waited so long to have kids!!! We are Lab people too, except our are the yellow variety!!!
    I have some chairs that I bought at a thrift store that I am trying to decide what to do with...I might post about them. I would love some advice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got to bring your dog home with you. We also have a Chocolate lab and love him! When you come back to Opelika to visit you must bring him and our dogs can play!

    Love the way your dining room turned out!

    ReplyDelete